ICT Apprenticeship ( Level 3 IT Software Web and Telecoms Professional)
With the crossover of Telecoms IP Technology and IT the requirement for support staff with an IT background has never been greater.
The successful applicant will become part of our team dealing with the programming of various telephone systems from major brands such as Panasonic, Polycom, Yealink and more.
We are looking to provide specialist training to the right individual. You will also be required to assist with :
- connection and provisioning of landlines, broadbands, number porting, relevant fault finding on day to day issues, general administrative duties and provide IT support to smaller businesses
- Basic IT background/qualification
- Ability to organise themselves
- Must have excellent knowledge of Outlook, Excel etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Mature attitude
Desire to learn
GCSE A-C desirable (or equivalent)
After successful completion of the apprenticeship a full time position could be possible
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates.