Part Time (29 Hours) Payroll Assistant
My client is looking for support within their payroll team. They are one of the most respected and fastest growing accountancy firms in Brighton & Hove.
The role has come about due to the busies taking on new clients and the team must expand to ensure a good level of service is continually provided. Therefore, this position has been created for a part-time Payroll Assistant.
You will need to be able to:
* Process payroll in a timely and accurate manner from start to finish
* Create and maintain payroll records
* Calculate part months & holiday
* Managing pension schemes via a multiple of pension providers i.e. setting up and monthly uploading.
* Upload ePayslips
* Manage SMP & SSP
* Produce P45s
* Liaise with clients, clarifying calculations as necessary.
The successful applicant will show the following skills:
* Excellent numerical skills
* Data Entry experience
* Record-keeping skills
* Competent with spreadsheets
* Attention to detail
* Capable of using own initiative and working with minimal supervision
* Confident and capable communicator both with colleagues and clients
* Savvy with IT systems /software
* Work in a methodical and well-organised manner
* Multi-Tasking Abilities
* Ability to prioritise and work under pressure to deadlines
Previous experience of working in a payroll function is desirable. A basic payroll understanding will be an advantage. This may also suit candidates with experience of basic HR Admin.
Hours of work, 29 hours per week.
Monday to Thursday 8.30 to 17.00 with 75 mins for lunch
* Monday 12.00 to 17.00 (no break)
* Tuesday 8.30 to 17.00 with 75 mins for lunch taken 13.00 to 14.15
* Wednesday 12.00 to 17.00 (no break)
* Thursday 8.30 to 17.00 with 75 mins for lunch taken 13.00 to 14.15
* Friday 12.00 to 17.00 (no break)
It would be helpful if you could be flexible to pick up extra hours / days in peak periods if required.
If you are interested this position, please apply on-line or call the Pier Recruitment office.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Apply for Part Time (29 Hours) Payroll Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly