Senior PMO Analyst
Senior PMO Analyst - Crawley - £42,414 to £47,000
An opportunity has arisen to join the Programme Management Office (PMO) team as a Senior PMO Analyst. The post holder will work closely with the Senior PMO Project Managers to provide programme assurance, governance and management reporting.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
· Ensure standardisation of all project documentation and effective management of project progress
· Collating, developing, maintaining and analysing key project information
· Ensure projects adhere to the Project Lifecycles
· Supporting the Senior PMO Project Managers with the development of dashboards
· Provide guidance and support to the PMO analysts
The successful senior PMO Analyst will have:
· Solid planning skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Confidence to challenge and direct others to deliver to deadlines
· Self-motivated and able to take initiative
· A good team worker who is able to work well with others and establish strong working relationships.
You will be rewarded with:
* 27 days annual holiday + bank holiday
* Company discount scheme
How to apply:
If you have the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions please contact Richard Hodges at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Senior PMO Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly