The purpose of the Global Proposition Lead is to develop and manage differentiated global propositions which are insight driven and commercially focused
- Develop propositions for our global markets, which are focused on the needs of our Globalista segments and provide incremental commercial value for Bupa Global
- Work closely with the Bupa Global Insight team to feed and drive the global NPD (New Product Development) process, taking input from customers, adjacent verticals, competitive analysis and internal feedback loops to identify opportunities. Then developing new propositions around these opportunities to drive adoption of IPMI (International Private Medical Insurance) and deliver differentiation for Bupa Global
- Support Proposition Manager with rigorous pipeline management with executive intervention of the NPD process – appropriately culling concepts and driving for speed to market at the right quality
- Completion and management of templates, checklists and processes for the NPD process, ensuring the right level of rigour and analysis of the process
- Ensure that we are fully assessing and designing the sales and service customer experience as part of NPD process and that TCF(Treating Customers Fairly) guidelines are proactively adhered to
- Work closely with BU (Business Unit) marketing leads and GMs (General Managers) to input into proposition development and management
- Put in place the required processes to share ideas across Business Units and that the core elements of great propositions ideas can be appropriately leveraged across Business Units
- Support Proposition Manager with overall macro proposition strategy and execution
- Create and execute an overall proposition framework and guidance which is deployed across all markets, ensuring that a consistent set of proposition design principles and segment targeting is used
- Use the Go To Market framework to take the proposition to market, ensuring that the proposition gains market traction and feedback on the proposition is build into further development
- Accountable for the success of new and recently launched propositions, ensuring that KPIs are in place to track the commercial success of the proposition and conduct post implementation reviews of the propositions
The Ideal Candidate
- Educated to degree level, and/or recognised marketing qualification or equivalent
- Business experience which should include developing and launching propositions within an Global environment
- Experience of operating in a regulated market launching significant propositions that have generated multi million pound profits; Specific experience in healthcare, or access will be highly advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills with a challenging and persuasive manner, to win and maintain the respect of colleagues across the business at all levels;
- Clear communication and presentation skills;
Solid analytical and numerical skills;
- In depth understanding and knowledge of Bupa Global IPMI products
About The Company
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives.
As a leading global health and care company, we offer health insurance, medical subscription and other health and care funding products; we run care homes, retirement and care villages, primary care, diagnostic and wellness centres, hospitals and dental clinics. We also provide workplace health services, home healthcare, health assessments and long-term condition management services. We have 32M customers globally. With no shareholders, we invest our profits to provide more and better healthcare and fulfil our purpose. We employ 86,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, New Zealand and Chile, as well as Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, India, and the USA.
We have grown significantly, particularly through 2013 to 2015, when we accelerated execution of our strategic vision. We are similar in revenue and profit to Marks & Spencer, and larger than Heinz in revenue. Because Bupa does not have shareholders it does not have a listing, but if it did it would be in the FTSE 100. Bupa is not a mutual or a charity but a company limited by guarantee that seeks to maximise its profits in order to fulfil its purpose. With customers in virtually every country in the world and 70% of its revenues now generated outside the UK, Bupa is a truly international organisation.