Salary: £22k - £24k + OTE
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
I have great pleasure in supporting our in the recruitment of a bright and articulate insurance broker to join their busy and successful brokerage based in Hove.
* Assist in managing the combined commercial and personal existing accounts
* Managing new business enquiries
* Dealing with mid-term adjustments and renewals
* Build and maintain client relationships
* Liaising with clients over the phone, email and face to face meetings
* Present the risk to a wide panel of insurers
* Issue documentation to clients
* Ensuring all documentation is compliant with FCA regulations
* Provide support to Account managers
* Chasing payments and setting up direct debits
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Proven experience within the insurance industry, ideally within a brokerage
* Fantastic communication skills with the ability to build strong client relationships
* Ability to multi-task and ensure that the client has the best service possible
* Driven and self-motivated
* Great IT skills
This is a great opportunity to join friendly and well-established organisation, for more information on this role [please call Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.