TIG / MIG Welder
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced TIG / MIG Welder, the role is working for our busy client in the Lancing area who pride themselves with their quality workmanship.
Our client provides a broad range of sheet metal and fabrication engineering services. This is an exciting new role for a TIG / MIG Welder that would be interested in working within a dedicated team on temporary basis with the potential of securing permanent work for the right candidate.
Responsibilities of the TIG / MIG Welder
- Strong ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Extensive knowledge of various welding techniques, including TIG and MIG welding.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to pass company weld test
- The successful candidate will be able to work on their own initiative or in a team to a high standard of finish and accuracy
Requirements of the TIG / MIG Welder
- Be safety conscious
- Competent and reliable
- Be self-motivated
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity at all times
- Be methodical with good attention to detail
- Take pride in their work.
Monday to Thursday, 08:00 – 17:00
Friday, 08:00 – 15:00
Pay: £10.50 - £12.50 per hour (depending on experience)
For further information please contact Beki or Tim at The Best Connection, Worthing