Apprentice Leisure Operations Assistant
- Full Time
The priority of the 12 month Apprentices is to provide a friendly and effective service to all of the customers at all times.
General Tasks include:
- To perform the General Tasks associated with the Dry and Wet side of the job e.g. preparing facilities or to lifeguard and supervise the pool area.
- To clean all areas of the Centre including pool hall, changing rooms, toilets, showers, storeroom and drains to ensure exceptional standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- To ensure that all users behave in an orderly manner at all times and take appropriate action should any member of the public misuse the facilities.
- To assist with the delivery of continuous improvement plans.
- To assist in the maintenance, use and updating of safety equipment and to ensure that the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act are properly adhered to.
- To be diligent about compliance with the Trust’s Health and Safety Policy.
- To take on relevant responsibilities during Emergency Procedures.
Training will include:
- RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ)
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Leisure Operations
- Active IQ NVQ Level 2 Certificate in Active Leisure, Learning and Well-being Operational Services
- 1st 4 Sport Level 2 Employment Awareness
- Level 1 and 2 Functional Skills (English & Maths), if required
- Various 1 day courses, e.g. social media marketing, water testing, safeguarding, 1st Aid
There are 3 vacancies going for this role.
Apply for Apprentice Leisure Operations Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly