Customer Service & Sales
Red Flag Recruitment are seeking a new Customer Service & Sales person to join a team on a permanent full-time contract (37.5hour).
The service we provide to our customers is the most important part of our business. Our customer service team is committed to making every customer experience a positive one. The feedback that we receive from our customer is very important to us. To help us keep customers experience at their best. We are on the constant hunt for people with genuine desire to help others.
Providing one-on-one support via email and phone, this position will have you working to deliver the best support to our customers.
Among a variety of tasks - and we mean, multi-tasking must be in your nature! You will be tasked with:
- Answering enquiries from our customers regarding the complete range of our products and offers.
- Handle customer queries regarding orders and accounts
- Maintain a proactive approach to complaint handling and confident in resolving issues.
- Presentable always whilst on shift.
- Provide financial administrative support including reconciliation of invoices and ensuring processes are in accordance with organisational policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Undertake day-to-day data entry into systems ensuring the recording of transactions meet organisational standards and carried out in a timely manner.
- Providing general support to key projects, including managing status updates and communications.
These roles require outstanding communication skills, so your spelling and grammar will be exceptional, and you will have a clear, articulate speaking voice.
Benefits we can offer:
- £19.300 starting salary to £21.000
- Bonus scheme of up to £4.500 per annum
- 33 days annual leave
- Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
- Pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- Comprehensive in-house training
- Career progression opportunities
- Employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurant
To apply for this role you will need, you must be confident to undertake an immediate interview and be willing to undergo a reference check (CCJ, IVA) to be able to pursue applications.
If you think you are the right person for this role, please send a copy of your CV to Viki at Red Flag Recruitment.