Product Management Executive
Due to continued growth and expansion of our brand, we are looking for a strategic and tactful minded individual, a great opportunity for someone already in the Insurance industry with a clear understanding of the general insurance products available and policy wording with a desire to work in a fast paced, operational team.
As Product Management Executive, the successful candidate will provide ongoing support to our product and commercial teams, with the development of new and existing products including regular product reviews, ensuring the products offered are fit for purpose and meeting our customers' requirements.
About usHastings Direct is a fast growing, digitally focused general insurance provider of products and services to over 2.7 million customers in the UK. We've doubled our customer base in just three years and we now employ over 3,400 colleagues.
It's our attitude and the way we run our business that makes us different. We focus on getting it right for our colleagues, customers, company and community. It's a dynamic, flexible, fun and constantly changing environment. You'll enjoy the scope to make a real difference for our customers, influence our company, benefit the communities we work in and have some fun along the way. The Role Reporting directly into our Product Manager, supporting our business to maintain, deliver and manage our products, ensuring they remain valid to our measures and regulations.
Your remit will include the following:
- Assist in the effective design and creation of all common policy wordings including enhancements
- Identify improvements, through activities such as compliance briefings, customer feedback/insight and market analysis for all Hastings products
- Management and coordination of wording changes with all stakeholders to ensure implementation is agreed within specified timescales. Including but not limited to arranging briefs with compliance, insurer development, IT and operations
- Creation of all requirement technical specifications relating to changes with identification of all impacted areas of the business
- Ensure we are operating within the arrangements set out in the TOBA relating to the policy wordings
- To cover ad-hoc duties such as day to day contact with insurers and partners, MI requests, supporting of new wordings and scheme changes
- Ensure we're meeting customers' fair and reasonable expectations and provide fair outcomes
- Experience of working within a highly regulated environment
- Understanding of the insurance/financial services industry, its products and key regulations
- Strong stakeholder management experience, within a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to flex leadership style in order to engage and influence a wide range of stakeholders
- Natural problem solver and decision maker, who communicates effectively to all stakeholders.
- This is a dynamic, fast paced working environment - candidates should be comfortable working within that setting and demonstrate a proactive working style.
- Great attention to detail - systematic approach to managing your workload.
- Embraces opportunities to develop and learn - shows a great level of self-awareness and drive.
- Highly competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting, but do feel free to email the Recruitment team for more details in advance of your application -
- Flexible working opportunities working 1-2 days a week from home
- Up to 5% bonus earning potential
- 27 days holiday
- ·Life assurance
- Competitive pension
- Flexible benefits - buy or sell holidays
- Discounted Hastings Direct products