Job Title: Telesales Executive
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Location: Woking, Surrey
Salary: £18,000 - 22,000 plus commission
Have a passion for Customer Service? Do you enjoy sales? Are you passionate about sport?
We currently have a fantastic opportunity that has arisen with a well established company who are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic candidates that have a real passion for Customer Service and Sales to join their successful sales team as a Telesales Executive.
Do you have what it takes?
You will be responsible for dealing with inbound and outbound calls, selling rugby and cricket gear to clubs, schools and universities. You will need be able close sales over the phone and maintain good B2B customer relationships i.e. lapsed clients or clients the company has previously worked with.
An effective Telesales Executive must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with any order issues.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
* Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about products
* Answer questions about products or the company
* Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
* Enter and update customer information within the company's database
* Take and process orders in an accurate manner
* Go the "extra mile" to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
* Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
* Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
* Good knowledge and computer literate
* Keen interests in Sports
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
* Outstanding negotiation skills
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.