Location: Brighton (parking permit comes with the role)
Salary: £23k - £26k
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am - 17.30
I am pleased to be supporting our client in the successful recruitment of a Bookkeeper to join their busy and successful organisation based in the heart of Brighton.
* Calculate and manage accounting figures and financial records
* Knowledge of basic VAT as you will be completing VAT preparation
* Bookkeeping and payable/receivable principles
* Using various IT systems inclusive of MS office, Quickbooks,
* Updating bookkeeping records
* Processing high volumes of client documentation
* Processing expenses and bank transactions
* Communicating with a wide variety of clients by phone, email and letter
* Bank reconciliation
The right candidate will have:
* Proven working knowledge within a bookkeeping role
* Part qualified to AAT standard or be qualified by experience
* Great communication skills
* Highly organised and can multi-task
* Great attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and supportive organisation that offers a great working environment, for more information on this role please call Sarah Nicholas 01273 947810 or apply by the 25th March 2019.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.