Are you looking for a new direction? Do you have experience in cleaner supervising?
If so, we are seeking enthusiastic individuals who are positive about learning disabilities to join our team. We are currently recruiting a Cleaning Supervisor for our domestic team in Seaford.
St John’s is a specialist school and college offering high quality education and care for young people aged 7-25 with a wide range of special educational needs.
The Cleaning Supervisor shall be responsible for the following:
- To have the overall responsibility for the practical organisation of the day to day cleaning of the school/college sites and care homes
- In consultation with the Estates & Grounds Manager, to identify the number of cleaning staff and the number of cleaning hours required to maintain clean living and learning environments
- To liaise with the Estates Manager & HR to ensure that advertisements are placed & interviews organised to maintain appropriate staffing levels
- To manage, monitor and oversee stocks of cleaning equipment and materials in order that orders can be placed on a timely basis and that care homes are appropriately stocked
- To maintain COSHH register of all products used
- To organise appropriate training for all cleaning/domestic staff
- Responsibility for the main school/college laundry facilities, ensuring that the area and machines are kept clean and in good working order. Reporting any issues or defects to the estate manager
- To maintain a flexible daily cleaning schedule of all internal areas of the school/college & care homes
Hours 5.00am – 10.00am, (Mon-Fri) 25 hours per week
52 weeks per year
40 days annual leave per annum including bank holidays
Base St. John’s School & College & Residential Properties
Salary £10,600 per annum, based on part time hours.
All job applicants will be required to provide 2 referees (one must be your most recent employer) and undertake an enhanced DBS Disclosure. This process forms part of our recruitment policy.
We accept applications on our company Application Form, or do not hesitate to drop us a CV via email or on our website: https://www.stjohnscareers.myciphr247.com/jobsearch.aspx
Please do not hesitate to contact our human resources team on 01273 244 048 if you have any questions.
More searches like this
- Care Maintenance Permanent Part Time jobs in Brighton
- Education Maintenance Permanent Part Time jobs in Brighton
- Primary Maintenance Permanent Part Time jobs in Brighton
- Secondary Maintenance Permanent Part Time jobs in Brighton
- Hospitality & Catering Maintenance Permanent Part Time jobs in Brighton