Fearless Female Conference 2018!
To kick start International Women’s Day, we would like to announce our second event of the year.
Following on from our successful ‘LoveLocalTalent’ conference in October 2017 where we addressed the topic of Millennials in the workplace, we are proud to confirm the launch of our Fearless Female Conference 2018.
Gender Equality is a hot topic and one we want to tackle head on. Bringing gender balance to the workplace is not only is it the right thing to do but it also makes total business sense.
On 11th May 2018 at the Hilton London Gatwick Airport, this full-day event will show you how to “Attracting & Retaining Female Talent”. In partnership with The Skills Farm, this ground-breaking conference is packed full of expert speakers with useful insights and practical tips that ensure you are hiring and developing the best female talent for your business.
We are delighted to announce that our Fearless Female Conference 2018 will be hosted by Julia Francis - A Former Global Director of Learning & Leadership Development for a world leader in Sustainability Consulting.
Julia will be facilitating the day ensuring that you get the most from our guest speakers and panelists. Julia will be opening the event with her own keynote speech on the importance of investing in female leadership programmes. She will be drawing on her 15+ years of experience, coaching and developing Senior Leaders around the world and sharing her thoughts on how organisations can do more to support apprising female leaders achieve their career aspirations
For full speaker line up see below for more details.
This is a unique opportunity to join like-minded businesses at an insightful and inspirational conference designed to explore how best to attract and recruit talented females. Our aim is for you and your company to benefit from gender equality attraction and retention programmes that will:
- Increase productivity and profitability
- Support your employer brand
- Stimulate innovation / Creative problem solving
Agenda and Speakers
Why gender equality programmes are key to the success of your company
- Mary Appleton – Editor of ChangeBoard, an award winning magazine editor with more than 10 years’ experience, heading up an editorial team at ChangeBoard, which has more than 100,000 subscribers across the globe.
Expert Panel - How to attract and retain female talent
The opportunity for the audience to ask questions to our panel of distinguished guests from a range of local, industry leading companies on how to attract and retain female talent:
- Zoe Wright, Director of People, B&CE
- Jill Grafflin, Vice President of our European Customer Servicing Team, UK, American Express
- Nikki Gatenby, Managing Director, Propellernet
- Adrienne Saunders, Master Trainer, The Skills Farm
Female Focused Recruitment Strategy: Hear how to implement a recruitment strategy that delivers the best in female talent.
- Janine Owen, Marketing Director, Search Recruitment.
Building A Female Leadership Programme: Find out how to build a Female Leadership Programme in order to get your aspiring females stepping up, speaking up and standing out.
- Scott Summers - The Skills Farm, Co-Founder of The Skills Farm, designing and delivering award winning leadership programmes that transform companies.
Changing Your Culture: Discover how to leverage the female talent you already have to create and deliver “culture changing projects” within your company.
- Antoinette Oglethorpe - a leadership development consultant, coach, speaker, and author. Antoinette is the author of Grow Your Geeks - A Handbook for Developing Leaders in High-Tech Organisations.
Standard price tickets - £99 plus VAT
Buy 2 tickets get a 3rd Free (33% saving) - £66 plus VAT
Buy 5 get 2 Free (40% saving) - £59.40 plus VAT
Book your tickets here
Please note, this is not a female only event. This event is for male and female HR professionals.