International Logistics Group
About International Logistics Group
We’re one of the UK's top delivery and fulfilment businesses. That means we store, pack, personalise, gift-wrap and distribute high-value products to consumers and retailers across the world. Our customers range from boutique start-ups to global designer and luxury businesses, mostly fashion, beauty and wellbeing brands.
Great people have always been a cornerstone of ILG. And, because we’re growing fast and coming up to our busiest time of year, we’re on the lookout for more great people to join our amazing team.
We rely on a talented and engaged workforce that’s ready to go the extra mile for our customers. In return we go further to reward our people and share our success. So, we give a voice to all our colleagues on sustainability, health and safety and other essential issues. We run ‘staff member of the month’ awards to spotlight star performers. And we have a lively social committee to ensure we play as hard as we work!
Why join ILG? Here are few good reasons…
- We’re a fast-moving business, so no two days are the same
- A variety of work patterns and overtime hours to suit you
- We invest in you with ongoing training and development
- We believe in working hard and having fun
- Parking costs you nothing and you get free tea and coffee!
- Share in our business-wide supportive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Access opportunities to progress your career internally at ILG
- Participate in our £300 company bonus scheme
- Enjoy 22 days holiday, rising to 25 days with length of service
- Benefit from our annual salary review process
- ‘Charity of the year’ and other fundraising opportunities
- Annual awards ceremony and party to celebrate individual and company success
As an inclusive employer we feel our workforce should mirror the diversity of the communities we serve. So, we promote equality and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
Take a look at the jobs available in ILG’s warehouse, customer services and HR teams >>
Warehouse operations are at the centre of what we do. Our customers choose ILG because our attention to detail across services like order picking, embroidery, gift-wrapping, product engraving and packing adds something special to their brand. If you’re interested in doing this type of work in a clean and efficient warehouse environment, we’d love to hear from you.
ILG Warehouse Operations Video
2 jobs with International Logistics Group
Forklift licence is desirable About ILG Great people have always been a cornerstone of ILG. And, because we're growing fast, we're on the lookout f...
Are you an enthusiastic individual looking to develop a career in warehousing and logistics, earn a little extra for summer or for some casual work...