Hilton London Gatwick Airport
About Hilton London Gatwick Airport
The Hilton Gatwick Airport is part of the Arora Hotel Group
Arora’s culture is built on the foundations of family, honesty, loyalty, partnership, friendship and quality.
People Centered - Developing, encouraging and supporting our people, teams & colleagues to advance further.
Customer Focused - Having a real understanding of our customer and a passion to exceed their expectations every time.
Achievement Through Ownership - Achieving and taking ownership of what we do and always striving to be better. Everything is possible.
At Arora we truly believe that our people are our greatest assets and therefore our primary focus is to provide the best training opportunities to our people at all levels.
Developing People at All Levels
As a new member of the Arora family, you will benefit from company inductions, health and safety statutory courses, specialised skills training, and career development programmes.
At Team Member level you will receive in depth hospitality training in core product, service and business skills.
For Management level you will have opportunities to attend several leadership development programmes, such as the intensive 6-month Arora Flying Start Management Development Programme.
Investing in Our People
We pride ourselves in the accolades we have achieved for excellence in career progression; a testimony to the quality of the training and recognition we provide to all our people.
When you join the Arora family, we will be here to provide you with the support, the guidance and the resources to develop your career.
Our benefits include:
- Recognition activities, such as employee awards, parties and more!
- Learning & Development opportunities with regular in-house training and chance to gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Great career progression prospects with plenty of opportunity to move within the group
- Preferential room rates at our hotels for you and your family
- Access to brand benefits in franchise hotels
- Complimentary uniform dry cleaning (uniformed roles only)
- Meals provided on duty
- Discounted food and beverage at our restaurants and outlets.
- Company Pension and Life Assurance Scheme
- Cycle2Work Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Enhanced holiday allowance for employees with over 5 years of service
- Generous Introduce a Friend bonus scheme
- Discount for Merlin Entertainments attractions
- Long Service Recognition
- Wagestream and Savestream – Financial wellness benefits
- Confidential Employee Assistance Helpline
This recruiter is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?