Sofitel London Gatwick
About Sofitel London Gatwick
The Sofitel London Gatwick is part of the Arora Hotel Group
Arora’s culture is built on the foundations of family, honesty, loyalty, partnership, friendship and quality.
People Centered - Developing, encouraging and supporting our people, teams & colleagues to advance further.
Customer Focused - Having a real understanding of our customer and a passion to exceed their expectations every time.
Achievement Through Ownership - Achieving and taking ownership of what we do and always striving to be better. Everything is possible.
At Arora we truly believe that our people are our greatest assets and therefore our primary focus is to provide the best training opportunities to our people at all levels.
Developing People at All Levels
As a new member of the Arora family, you will benefit from company inductions, health and safety statutory courses, specialised skills training, and career development programmes.
At Team Member level you will receive in depth hospitality training in core product, service and business skills.
For Management level you will have opportunities to attend several leadership development programmes, such as the intensive 6-month Arora Flying Start Management Development Programme.
Investing in Our People
We pride ourselves in the accolades we have achieved for excellence in career progression; a testimony to the quality of the training and recognition we provide to all our people.
When you join the Arora family, we will be here to provide you with the support, the guidance and the resources to develop your career.
Our benefits include:
- Recognition activities, such as employee awards, parties and more!
- Learning & Development opportunities with regular in-house training and chance to gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Great career progression prospects with plenty of opportunity to move within the group
- Preferential room rates at our hotels for you and your family
- Access to brand benefits in franchise hotels
- Complimentary uniform dry cleaning (uniformed roles only)
- Meals provided on duty
- Discounted food and beverage at our restaurants and outlets.
- Company Pension and Life Assurance Scheme
- Cycle2Work Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Enhanced holiday allowance for employees with over 5 years of service
- Generous Introduce a Friend bonus scheme
- Discount for Merlin Entertainments attractions
- Long Service Recognition
- Wagestream and Savestream – Financial wellness benefits
- Confidential Employee Assistance Helpline
14 jobs with Sofitel London Gatwick
We are looking for a Stores Assistant who will support the Goods Receivables function.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Junior Sous Chef with the creative flair and passion to produce the finest food.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Maintenance Technician to join our hotel team.
We are looking for a Waiter / Waitress to delight our guest with amazing service all day every day.
We are looking for a Room Attendant who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guest expectations.
We are looking for a Food & Beverage Outlet Manager to delight our guest with amazing service all day every day.
We are looking for an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager to delight our guest with amazing service all day every day.
The role of Brand and Quality Manager is ensuring the partnership of brand standards and operational excellence within Sofitel London Gatwick.
Our Linen Porter and the Housekeeping Department are responsible for ensuring the supply of linen in the hotel is maintained.
We are looking for a Kitchen Porter who will assist in the overall cleanliness and hygiene of all kitchen areas to the highest degree.
We are looking for a Commis Chef who will assist our kitchen team in delivering amazing dishes to our discerning guests.
We are now looking for a Food & Beverage Manager to delight our guest with amazing service all day every day.
We are looking for a Receptionist who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guest expectations.
We are looking for a Restaurant / Bar Manager to delight our guest with amazing service all day every day.