Customer Service and Sales
Interact with existing customers over the phone and effectively use sales techniques to convert them into sales. Develop relationships with your customers by tending to their needs. Cater the sales experience to the individual needs and preferences of the customers, and follow through with the sales processes to ensure that all information is completed accurately and efficiently.
- One-year related experience- not compulsory, but very beneficial
Successful Candidates Will Be Willing To:
- Work two Saturdays per month – Maximum
- Can commit to varied shift patterns – 11am-8pm (Subject to change)
JOB SPECIFIC TASKS
Building and Maintaining Customer Base
- Answers any customers questions regarding any problems they may be facing.
- Monitors contract processing to minimize rescission decisions, provide comprehensive owner assurance and ensure timeliness of closings.
- Develops and maintains records on customer contacts.
- Inform customers to monitor satisfaction and make aware of upcoming promotions. This will be achieved by building rapport with your customer
Giving Sales Presentations
- Discovers the needs of prospective customers through a series of questions/discussion and utilise the information to customise the sales presentation.
- Explain the features and benefits of the products in detail
- Establishes trust during the warm up, discovery, and intent statement and build rapport with customer.
- Closes sales using approved process.
- Practices and continues to develop and improve sales presentation.
Salary: 18,000k-24,000k + Bonus
This position will offer 3 weeks of training to get your started.
If you wish to apply, please send your CV over to Hannah King at Red Flag Recruitment