Senior Night Support Worker
We are currently recruiting for a Night Senior Support Worker to join our on-site residential teams.
In this role your duties will include, assisting the Night Manager & Deputy Night Manager with the operational delivery of a residential service. You will lead and direct others to provide person centred support to children and young adults with physical disabilities and complex health needs.
We have a international reputation for our work around communication and developing independence through powered mobility. Every year we support hundreds of children, young people and their families by providing a range of world-class services, especially catering for those with a neurological motor impairment, such as cerebral palsy.
Our aim is to provide a stimulating and inclusive environment where all young people are given every opportunity to make progress towards fulfilment and develop life skills in preparation for adulthood.
We are looking for those with the following skills & experience
- Experience in leading shifts or staff
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Health & Social Care
- Experience of working with children and/or adults with disabilities
- A basic knowldge of care standards and the requirements of OFSTED & CQC
- A high standard of communication skills
What we offer
- Competitive rates of paystarting at £20,285 (£11.82 per hour) rising to £21,641 (£12.61 per hour) based on 33 hours per week
- Career Development- The opportunity to work towards a level 4 Diploma funded by us
- Employee Benefits- CHF Group Pension, Annual Leave, Cycle to work scheme, Gym and Yoga facilities
- Support & Guidance- You will be supported by a team of dedicated staff
Chailey Heritage Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults; as such an enhanced DBS disclosure is required.
Chailey Heritage Foundation is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion for all its young people and staff.