Call Center Representatives
The Spirit of the Position:
The Call Center Representative greets and creates a welcoming atmosphere for our customers and clients by proving excellent customer service, making outbound calls, helping to resolve inquiries, complaints, upselling etc. in a positive manner by troubleshooting any issues that are reported.
Principal Job Duties:
- Greet by/use name, be responsive and timely with correspondence and problem resolution, and display a caring attitude, develop a rapport with the customer base.
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate and up-to-date database of calls and calling activities and preparing reports accordingly.
- Enter all call data/information into the tracking system accurately.
- Maintain all processing records as required.
- Act as a customer service liaison to patrons regarding operational inquiries and questions
- Communicate with your team and manager to remain up-to-date on any information
- Strong customer service experience.
- Call center experience is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point and General Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Excellent phone, interpersonal, and organisational skills.
- Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
- Must be open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of view.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Demonstrates the ability to seek improvement.
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
If you wanted to hear more about this role, please send your CV to Hannah King at Red Flag Recruitment to apply.