- Customer service focussed within a telecoms-based company with excellent telephone manner.
- Understanding and experience in some (if not all) of the following:
o Line (ISDN2/30, Analogue) provisioning
o SIP Provisioning
o Number provisioning and management
o Number porting
- Be prepared to own an issue and see through to completion but to escalate or ask for help when needed.
- Exceptional attention to detail with accurate numeracy, written and data entry skills.
- A demonstrable ability to follow process and build a reassuring rapport with customers and colleagues as well as handle complaints in a professional manner.
- To quickly gather the right information from the customer/colleague, analyse and take responsibility with appropriate and timely action.
- Target focused and with determination to keep on top of all tasks and escalations at all times whilst assuring excellent customer service which generates positive feedback.
- An ability to deliver clear and articulate information to customers and colleagues; adjusting language and detail to suit the audience, whether it is verbal or written.
- Solid experience in reporting issues to suppliers, chasing and following through to ensure incidents are resolved in a timely manner.
- Proficiency in:
o MS Excel or similar (collating lists, sorting, filtering, providing summaries and meaningful reports)
o MS Word or similar (creating and maintaining procedures and manuals about how the department runs)
o Number porting
- A real team player who collaborates with all members of the team and business, one who is willing to listen, as well as share knowledge and help understand and develop ideas across the team. Above all, to actively contribute to ensuring an efficient and cohesive team effort.
- Involvement in DSO cases for orders e.g. approval
- Involvement in provisioning billing disputes
- Experience of “Cease before provides” and records issues
- Experience in developing and delivering training in telecoms disciplines
- Involvement in complex telecoms provisioning