Swedish Speaking Customer Service Team Leader
Following the fantastic success of our new cat and dog insurance products in the UK, we’re launching our own-brand pet insurance products in Sweden. This is a great opportunity to be a key part of our expansion into a new country and help us achieve our ambitious growth plans. This is an extremely interesting and varied role where you will manage and nurture the Swedish Customer Services team, partner with our claims team to provide ‘best in class’ quality control for our customers, and work cross functionally with other teams to make our new venture a true success!
We want our customers to love what we do, talk about us, and keep coming back for more. Therefore as our Customer Support Team Leader, you are a passionate people person, with the skills, dedication and attitude to succeed in a dynamic ambitious company, providing market leading service standards. You understand that “Leaders are educators” and as such to be successful in your role is to enable the team to be the best they can be, inspiring and bringing our core values to life amongst your team daily.
You in our team
Supervise and support the team members to deliver operational targets and provide “best in class” customer service.
• Prioritise availability to support team members on a day to day basis to resolve queries, build knowledge and confidence, and achieve quality and compliance standards.
• Maintain good team communications through daily, weekly updates and participating in a bi-weekly newsletter to ensure all team members are aware of team and product performance.
• Develop new recruits by organising and overseeing high quality on-boarding and training plans to enable quick integration into the business and achieve good learning and performance outcomes.
• Drive on-going quality improvements by completing quality audits of interactions with our members and policy holders. Ensure “Feedback Loop” is completed (at least monthly), providing constructive guidance to team members and/or recognise high standards of service are achieved.
• In conjunction with the team members, set individual objectives to manage and drive performance which also form part of their personal development plans.
• Provide guidance and decision-making on non-standard or specialist customer requirements so that acceptable risks are assumed, and delivery expectations are appropriately managed.
• Liaise effectively and collaboratively with colleagues across the company to support specific harmonisation, IT and other projects and help ensure benefits are realised.
For this role we require someone who is fluent in both Swedish and English with 2 years experience within insurance. Both of these are a must have!
Depending on your skills and experience this role is paying £27-£32K.
Our benefits package includes 25 days' holiday, life assurance, cycle scheme, season ticket loan, discount gym membership and insurance, and a superb modern working environment including free drinks and snacks of all varieties.
We also socialise on a regular basis, so apply to find out more about our Breakfasts By Many and Dinners By Many.
Hours of work
TBC in line with Swedish hours.
This role will be based in our Haywards Heath office, West Sussex.
Please send a copy of your CV and a bit about why you want to work for the Bought By Many team to firstname.lastname@example.org