First Level Support
We are Straumann.
United for global excellence in dentistry.
Every vision has its story. Ours began more than 60 years ago. Since then our innovations and achievements have become landmarks in dentistry worldwide. Straumann began as a family-owned institute, grew into a publicly owned holding, and today comprises a number of international companies around the world.
The Straumann Group develops, manufactures and supplies dental implants, instruments, CADCAM prosthetics and biomaterials for use in esthetic dentistry, tooth replacement and restoration solutions or to prevent tooth loss.
This position reports to the Head of Sales, Digial and provides installations, telephone support and training to Customers and Staff on the proper use of our Digital portfolio – to include IOS, CAD CAM, Scanners, Milling Machines, 3D Printing
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative and technical support to dentists and dental technicans via the telephone and via web-based communication tools
- Act as an intermediary between local custoemrs and remote second level support provided by third party equipment manufacturer to solve more complex technical problems
- Initiating and following up with customers & technical staff on any training related issues that arise with regards to installations, ongoing technical use and updates to the system software.
- Have a hands on mentality with the ability to handle demonstrations, training prospects /clients and to execute plans.
- To provide support with regards to installations of new hard and software.
- Develop and maintain an in-dept understanding of requirement of current clinical practice and products/technologies in key areas of digital dentistry
- Have the capacity to assimilate expert product knowledge and the ability to transfer that knowledge to customers.
- Dental Nurse, Dental Technician or Dental Hygienist with the relevant qualficiations
- Enjoy training and like to have experience training clinicians & Lab Technicians,
- Customer orientated mentality with ability to train & teach
- Problem solving skills
- Dental technican experience with one or more CAD CAM or intraoral scanning systems
- Experience with computer based customer relationship software
- Strong communicator & relationship building skills
- Create productive customer relationships