Pier Recruitment are assisting a Brighton-based GP surgery in their search for a Receptionist and Administrator to work on a permanent basis in their busy surgery.
This is a permanent position for an experienced Administrator, ideally with clinical experience. You will enjoy a busy working environment as well as liaising with service users in person and over the phone.
This surgery is easily accessed by public transport and is close to chops and cafes.
- Greeting patients at Reception
* Answering telephone
* Appointment booking
* Patient details
* Taking payment when required
* Taking brief messages and ensuring that they are passed to the appropriate person, by various means, i.e. voicemail, email
* Dealing with post, couriers and deliveries (incoming and outgoing)
* Ensuring that the Reception area is kept tidy and office equipment is kept in good working order
* General admin tasks, as and when requested by Manager
* Maintaining / updating all Telephone List/ data on Practice Manager
* Flexibility to cover the other Part-time Receptionist during period of Holiday / Sickness
- Have previous Reception/Administrative experience, ideally within a medical practice.
* Enjoy working in a busy, fast-paced environment
- The ideal candidates will have strong telephone and organisational skills
This role plays £8.35 per hour and you will be working Monday- Friday. If you have the correct skills for this position and are interested in the role, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.