We have a new and fantastic opportunity to join an award winning organisation based in Hassocks.
Due to location you must be able to drive
This is a 12 month fixed term contract to start ASAP offering £25,000 per annum
The purpose of the role will be to support the National Sales Manager, the Sales Team and take care of any initial sales enquiries received at Head Office.
You will confidently deal with the public over the phone, online and in person when in attendance at any events (as required) throughout the year.
* Compile Monthly Reports using finance systems and dealing with pricing enquiries as and when applicable.
* Completion of Product Data Spreadsheets and keeping the office data spreadsheets up to date.
* Keeping internal and customer coding information up to date and circulating to internal staff
* General Key Accounts admin and customer service.
* Informing all wholesalers of new product development and / or price increases and completing wholesaler forms for any changes / new product lines to be listed.
* Sales team paperwork
* Daily Sales Reports - checking time sheets against trackers where applicable.
* Tracker checks and all other tracker issues.
* Facilitating expenses - once monthly for payroll.
* Keeping records of Area Manager lieu time, annual leave and sickness and reporting to Human Resources.
* General assistance to all sales team members as and when needed.
* Notifying all staff and customers of any promotions, competitions and new product development.
* Liaising with National Sales Manager and Manufacturing coordinator.
* Produce Posters and circulate multiple copies to sales team for distribution to customers.
* Email the promotions to Social Media and Content Manager to enable them to circulate.
* Responding to all initial sales enquiries.
* Keeping a customer friendly info library up to date and sending to prospective customers and retailers.
* Maintaining Breeder and Retail Stockist Databases.
* Facilitating price Increases and promotions
It is essential that all applicants are extremely organised and have outstanding excel skills. The ideal candidate will have a background in Sales Administration or previously worked as a PA.
If this Sales Administrator role is of interest to you then please call Ellie on 01273 874154 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.