PA / EA and Administrator
£15 per hour
Pier are pleased to be assisting a corporate, Horsham-based company in their search for a temporary PA / EA for roughly 3 months.
This is an opportunity to join a busy, fast-paced department where you will be expected to be involved at all levels and to provide support on a range of tasks to various Directors and Managers. You will be assisting in the smooth running of various functions and providing support at all levels.
If you are an experienced PA/EA who is enthusiastic and enjoys working in a varied, fast-paced role, this could be the perfect temporary position for you.
This is a temporary role but could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate. You need to drive and have your own transport to access this company.
- Providing varied administrative support to Managers, Directors and teams
- Diary management
- Document writing
- Organising meetings
- Taking minutes
- Dealing with confidential information
- Setting up conference calls
- Providing support for other staff if absent
- Liaising with internal and external customers, clients and colleges
- Fielding emails and phone calls
- Demonstrate experience within a similar position
- Be happy to get involved at all levels
- Work well in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise, work well to deadlines and under pressure
- Be able to support multiple managers
- Have experience of providing administrative support at Executive level
- Have excellent IT skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Be proactive, enthusiastic and able to hit the ground running
This is an exciting, fast-paced and high level PA / EA role and you must have strong previous experience.
The hours for this role are Monday - Friday, 9 - 5.30 but you may be expected to be flexible on this. The role pays £14-15 per hour.
You MUST have a car to access the site.
If you have the correct experience and are interested in the role, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.