Job Title: Corporate Receptionist
Job Location: Central London
Salary: £26,500 + extra benefits!
Job Type: Permanent
I am looking to speak with experienced receptionists from high end backgrounds, including corporate, 5* hospitality or airline about an incredible opportunity to work with a luxury services provider in one of their key sites in Central London.
Working in a busy and vibrant environment you will be a part of a friendly team who all support each other to achieve excellent customer service.
* The role will be to join a team of over 10 receptionists who rotate around the various areas from the ground floor reception, client floor reception and business centre reception
* You will be expected to help manage a large meeting space area with extensive meeting space (around 60 meeting rooms)
* You will be involved in the welcoming of guests to the building in a professional manner including standing to greet and welcome visitors
* You will also be booking meeting rooms, carrying out floor checks and working in the business centre assisting PA's and the partners with any requests - full training will be offered of course
* You will be working in partnership with the on site caterers to deliver an exceptional hospitality service, clarifying food and beverage requirements as well as the facilities team on site
* Only 35 hours per week with the opportunity to earn overtime regularly!
* Subsidised lunch
* Tailored suits as workwear
* Gym membership
* Discretionary annual bonus
You must have the following:
* Minimum of 6 months' experience working in a customer service environment
* Previous experience working in a 5* corporate/Hotel environment essential
* Must be familiar with room reservations operations
* Immaculate personal presentation with a genuine smile
* Drive for and ability to comply with high standards
* Flexible and adaptable to respond to differing client needs
* Confident, enthusiastic and motivated to deliver great service
If you are interested in the opportunity then please apply now or contact Mesh in the Search Brighton office for more information!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.