Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager (PMO)- £44k - £48K - Crawley
Our valued client is looking for a Senior Project Manager for their brand new head office based in Crawley. You will be ensuring projects follow PMO governance e.g. project mandate, quality impact assessment through to project closure.
The ideal candidate would have worked in a programme management environment ideally in the public sector and have experience of managing project governance
Some of the Duties & Responsibilities:
* To maintain and update project lessons learnt logs, risk and issue log, benefits log,
* To support the delivery of projects by ensuring that project scope and deliverables are clear, benefits and KPIs are clearly articulated and a project plan is developed to drive forward the intended improvement
* To attend Project Board / Steering Group meetings and capture key actions and decisions and to escalate any concerns to Programme Manager and/or Head of PMO
* To work with the Project Leads to ensure that highlight reports are completed and to high quality
* To ensure that data requirements and evidence is maintained for projects
Must Have Experience:
* Experience in working in a programme management environment
* Project Management qualification
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Experience of managing project governance
* Good communication and negotiating skills
* Line Management Experience
You will be rewarded with:
* 27 days annual holiday + bank holiday
* Company discount scheme
How to apply:
If you have the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions please contact Richard Hodges at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.