- Supporting the management team to achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Manage the recruitment of consultants, set objectives, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Help to develop a vision and strategic plan for the organisation in conjunction with the board and support plans to expand the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Support and drive new business activities, supporting billings with the team and contributing individually where required.
- Ensure that the organisation's mission is being properly executed and is led by example.
- Supporting the development of strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets.
- Meeting Sales Goals, individually and as a team.
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets.
- Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events.
- Maximizing new business development opportunities.
- Overseeing a sales team, coaching, motivating.
- Inform the board of internal and external matters affecting the organisation.
- Lead and motivate the sales team including remote workers where required.
- Foster effective teamwork among employees.
- Developing relationships with clients and selling to customer needs.
- Developing budgets with the board of Directors.
- Actively source new business and opportunities using sales and business development techniques, often on a solo basis.
- Create and work to a business development plan that ensures achievement of, and the ability to exceed revenue targets.
- Attend events, shows and conferences as required, taking advantage of networking opportunities and following up on discussions and plans post-event.
- Generate strong proposals that demonstrate ICP’s capability in successfully winning new business.
- Work with ICP’s marketing team to create website content and other material to support business development by enhancing credibility, positioning and visibility.
- Build and develop relationships with clients by understanding them in depth, their industries, what they do and their work culture.
- Maintain strong, progressive and consultative relations with clients with regular meetings and other communications.
- Identify new opportunities within existing clients and reignite dormant relationships.
Delivery and Delivery Management
- Deliver against roles according to ICP’s standards and client needs.
- Support delivery consultants to deliver on new roles, creating delivery plans and overseeing execution in terms of job qualification and recruitment strategy; pre-selection checks; managing the delivery consultants to deliver to requirement; candidate qualification; submitting CVs; interviews and offer management.
- To market and client competitor activities, and read relevant reports, surveys and other information.
- Discuss market trends and initiatives with clients and the impact on their recruitment activities to demonstrate sound market understanding and passion.
You are respectful, modest, unassuming and honest. You accept feedback well and take steps to develop yourself accordingly. You really care about what you do and as such strive to do your best.
You are passionate, conscientious and committed to winning and you take responsibility for learning and self-development. You find ways to get around obstacles and demonstrate tenacity in doing so.
You have a good degree of emotional intelligence and handle all relationships empathetically. You are switched on, bright and quick to learn and you use your initiative to perceive what is necessary to get the job done.
Skills and Experience
Intelligence, people skills and the ability to read situations and influence people are all necessary for this role and you must have emotional maturity. Effective directors must be in control of their emotions at all times. To have good judgement in all situations and be a strategic thinker.
To have good experience as a manager and will be someone who has managed a team of different sizes.
Tech experience or background isn’t necessary, just someone who is a good manager and has great recruiter experience