** KITCHEN PORTER - LANCING - 28H PW - £9PH - EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY**
Search hospitality is on the lookout for an excellent kitchen porter for a prestigious leisure centre.
Working in a state of the art venue, the right candidate would have experience in a high-paced environment, willingness to work hard and an approachable, friendly personality. You will also be a strong team player with a great attention to details.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
* Collect and wash up pots and pans.
* Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
* Unload food and equipment deliveries.
* Keep the storeroom organised.
* Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
* Flexible working hours
* Opportunity to progress within the kitchen ranks
* Great rate of pay
* Latest finish 4pm (excluding some evenings per month)
* Pension contribution
* Uniform provided
* Meals on duty
* Full training provided
* Access to multi-faith room
* Group life Protection
* Discounts and offers
Please kindly note that due to location, your own transport is preferred.
If you think the position is for you please apply here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.