Search Brighton is offering a fantastic opportunity for a strong, talented Receptionist. The overall responsibility of this pivotal role is to deliver a first rate front of house experience to internal and external visitors. Being customer focused you will be responsible for managing the reception and meeting room area to ensure a seamless flow of candidates and efficient diary management, handling your key responsibilities calmly and professionally. During quieter periods there is a requirement to undertake additional administrative tasks as well as producing management reports to support the wider business. The successful candidate will be a confident communicator with good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. They will also be a team player with the drive to excel and achieve the highest standards.
About the team
We are a well-established & energetic team that strives to meet all targets set within a fast paced-environment. We provide a strong admin support to an office of 40+ Recruitment Consultants across several specialist divisions.
In return for hard work and commitment to the team you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and the opportunity to support with many different aspects of the recruitment process. Search is a company where long-term exciting careers can be forged, we believe in developing, supporting and retaining the best and we offer genuine career potential to successful people.
Duties will include:
* To provide a first class front of house & reception experience to all visitors
* Managing availability schedules for the board room and additional meeting rooms
* Responsible for the overall presentation of the reception and meeting room area
* Providing leadership to support staff required to cover reception
* Be directly involved in training all new support staff on reception & the front of house function
* Ensuring the switchboard is functional at all times
* Producing various business critical reports using excel
* Supporting the company's best practice processes and ensuring all administration, company and legal requirements are met
* Pursuing outstanding ID and other documentation
* Participate in company training initiatives and develop and implement appropriate programmes for reception
* General mail distribution and call re-direction
* Managing divisional equipment/assets - including maintenance
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Competitive salary, fantastic opportunities for career progression within the wider business
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investor's in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.