Are you an experienced Sales Executive looking to grow and continue your career?
If so, we have the following offer:
Working for a busy and successful aviation company you will be assisting the sales team in trading aircraft component inventory by means of exchange, loan and sale.
This Sales Executive US role - is offering a salary of £21000 - £25,800, working 37.5 hours a week between the hours of 7am - 7pm
You must be able to drive to access this scenic and rural location on the outskirts of Hassocks.
- Assist in development of the Sales team in line with business growth
- Trade inventory by means of exchange, loan & sale
- Broker sales by means of purchase or exchange
- Negotiate with customers and suppliers
- Implement credit checks as required, process customer orders, identifying delivery and any special requirements
- Understand customer culture and way of trading
- Maximise all sales opportunities
- Deliver high quality customer service and response
- Manage Customer Accounts and provide customer single point of contact for Avtrade
- Maximise revenue/profit and minimise cost
- Understand component conditions, certification and airworthiness regulations
- Ensure all customer responsibility costs including freight, late fees etc. are recharged
- Maintain up to date market knowledge
You will have:
- Background in aviation or inventory trading
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft spares preferred
- Sales and customer support experience with the ability to deliver high level of customer service
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
- Good negotiation, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Good problem-solving ability with ability to use initiative and common sense
- Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with some experience of Quantum and web-based Aircraft parts databases
- Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to succeed in a busy environment
- Excellent command of the English Language
If this exciting and progressive Sales Executive opportunity based in Hassocks is of interest to you then please call Selica on 01273 947811 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.