Administration Apprentice - Level 3
St Barnabas Hospices offers specialist palliative care through two hospices:
St Barnabas House provides palliative care to adults in the Worthing, Adur, Arun and Henfield areas through a range of services, including In-patient Care, Day Hospice and Community Care.
Chestnut Tree House is the children's hospice reaching across Sussex and South East Hampshire. Providing care and support for children/young people and their families with life-shortening conditions.
We have an exciting opportunity for an aspiring apprentice in business administration to gain experience working with the Executive Assistant to our CEO. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside senior managers, Trustees and all levels of Hospice staff.
Strong organisation and communication skills are essential to this role. We are looking for a candidate with resilience, drive, enthusiasm and a passion to help people, as well as being able to provide secretarial support.
Essential skills and experience include:
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi task and work to deadlines
- Good IT skills
Key points about the programme:
- Must have GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above, or equivalent
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
- Must be able to work in the UK
- Open to anyone aged 16 or over
- No experience required
- You will gain a Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration (Provider will be Northbrook College, Worthing)
- You will not be selected if you already have a level 3 qualification or higher in Administration
- Programme duration is 18 months
Closing Date: 15th April 2019
Interview Date: 2nd May 2019