Apprentice Technical Project Manager
The successful candidate will be passionate about software and project management and ideally will have relevant academic achievement or have shown initiative in learning relevant software areas. Your role will be to support in delivering projects on budget and in the time frame also supporting on technical support.
Your role as an apprentice technical project manager will include:
- Working with the project management team to deliver projects on time to the customer’s specification, and on budget
- You will play a vital role in being the prime technical contact for the customer, whilst being supported by the engineers, sales team and even Senior Management when required.
- Using MS Project and Jira to plan and deliver projects
- Comfortable in a customer facing role
- Playing a supporting role in helping management to prioritise projects based on deadline and budget requirements