Trainee Insurance Advisor
7 days left
- Full Time
Red Flag Recruitment are seeking a Trainee Insurance Advisor for their new office based in Brighton.
Specialised in the Finance industry, our client is on the look out for new talent to join their company.
A great opportunity has risen for a bright and ambitious individual who would want to get into the financial world.
Our client is very respected in the industry and have been nominated for several awards and frequently quoted in leading newspapers such as the Financial Times, The Independent to name a few.
During the first 9-12 months, you will be working in the Client Support department learning the basics:
- Assisting clients with insurance application
- Writing life insurance plans into trust
- Assisting clients with claims
- Opportunity to gain professional insurance advisor with a leading financial advisory firm
- Training and qualifications opportunities
- Amazing career progression
- Amazing office location with plenty of social activities
- Starting basic salary £21,700 to £24,000
- Must live in Brighton or in the area
- No prior experience needed as it’s a trainee role, but you must have a natural sales ability, and good persuasion skills
- Successful candidate is likely to have good grades at GCSE/A-Level University degree would be looked at favourably but is not essential
Monday to Friday- Business hours
If you think you are the perfect fit for this position, apply in sending your CV and cover letter to Viki at Red Flag Recruitment.
Apply for Trainee Insurance Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly