Lead Generation Agents
Red Flag Recruitment are looking for experienced and highly motivated candidates to join our client’s Telemarketing company based in Brighton, East Sussex.
As a Lead Generation Agent, you will generate high quality leads for our client, who represent a wide range of business campaigns. You will be the first point of contact with our clients’ potential business clients and therefore you must maintain a high level of client service and professionalism at all times.
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Working Hours: 8.00am-3.30pm / 3.30pm-11.00pm
Salary: £8.21/hr. (Weekly pay) + Uncapped commission
Specific duties as a Lead Generation Agent will include:
- Making outbound B2B calls
- Communicating persuasively and successfully with company gate keepers
- Qualifying business leads
- Overcoming objections
- Entering all relevant client data into the system
As a Lead Generation Agent, you must be personable, outgoing and positive. You must also be dedicated and dependable and demonstrate a solid work ethic.
It is also important to your role as a Lead Generation Agent that you are driven, target oriented and able to handle rejection with resilience.
Specific qualifications for the Lead Generation Agent position will include:
- Extensive B2B (business-to-business) experience is preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to work well within a team as well as individually
If you are seeking work immediately and have relevant experience, please apply now and send your up to date CV to Emma Sharp at Red Flag Recruitment.