Programme Coordinator - Horsham - Competitive Salary
Our client who are one of the fastest growing Financial Services companies in the South of England and market leading when it comes to providing bespoke Financial Solutions across a number of distribution channels are looking for a Programme Coordinator to join them.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Change Programme and to help assist the team to progress and monitor multiple projects and to drive the successful delivery of wide ranging and complex projects and programmes.
* Administrative support to Programme and Project Managers
* Maintaining and preparing reports including delivery, review, risks and issues
* Participation and documentation of project meetings
* Budget management coordination and ownership of approval process
* Tracking of project processes, ensuring projects run to the agreed processes and methodology
* Liaising with and building trust with key stakeholders
* Provide support to testing and transition stages
* Production of project documentation and production and maintenance of project action log
* Assist Project Managers with resource planning
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to be able to demonstrate previous experience within Project/Programme environment and a good understanding of principles and methods used for management of multiple projects. You will need good problem solving abilities and to be able to use your own initiative in a complex project environment.
If you have the above skills please apply through the link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Programme Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly