Customer Service & Sales
Red Flag Recruitment are now looking for a Customer Service Administrator in Brighton.
If you are looking for new challenge and start a career. This is the job for you!
Our client is looking for amazing customer ambassadors who can live and breathe our values. As well as being passionate about creating a uniquely positive customer experience. If you have a commitment to excellence, a desire to delight customers and want to be a member of a spirited team, read on!
You are warm and friendly, and you love sharing knowledge and:
- You enjoy meeting people and building relationships with customers
- You have 2+ years in retail or customer service experience, or you just like helping people
- You understand customers’ needs and enjoy connecting them with the right solutions
- You engage well with others and are passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience
- You’re a team player who thinks quickly on your feet
- You’re excited about the prospect of growing and learning in a changing environment
- You can maintain composure and customer focus while multitasking in a fast-paced working environment
- You have some experience in motivating team members to achieve a common goal
- You may have a track record of leading a service team with successful results
- Collaborate with colleagues to do what it takes to delight customers
- Make it easy for our customers to do business with us by getting it right the first time and every time
- Processing of orders and sales administrative support
- Organising measure & quotes with clients
- Booking and sending engineer to customer’s houses.
- Communicate with internal contacts daily to achieve required outcomes
- Processing orders into the in-house system
- Responding to and resolving any customer complaints or issues
- Providing general support to key projects, including managing status updates and communications.
- Sales and Service Experience in a Customer Facing Role
- Prior experience also preferred but not essential
This department has set shifts patterns based on a 37.5-hour contract, consisting of shifts ranging in 11:30-8:00 pm during the week and Saturdays 9:00-5:30 pm.
£19.300 to £21.000 + £5.000 bonus
To apply for this role you will need, you must be confident to undertake an immediate interview and be willing to undergo a reference check (CCJ, IVA) to be able to pursue applications.
If you think you are the right person for this role, please send a copy of your CV to Viki at Red Flag Recruitment.