Snr Manager - Business Solutions Architect & Governance
We are seeking a Snr Manager to join the Product Team to drive & evolve the product governance process across multiple product lines. The objective being to deliver on our ongoing strategic priorities, makes best use of scrum team capacity and effectively manage the intake and prioritization of new capabilities and enhancements.
- Have an end to end view of the B2B ecosystem to ensure that capabilities being prioritized are using industry standards and can be leveraged across the enterprise where necessary.
- Delivery of point of arrival, end to end business flows and architecture in a structured format to support enterprise thinking.
- Review and challenge of the functional and technical specifications.
- Influence strategic direction across capabilities by identifying capability gaps and enhancements.
- Maintain oversight of the strategic backlogs to ensure that priorities are identified for development 3 to 6 months in advance.
- Ensuring all capabilities are fully aligned with the wider B2B strategy and identify opportunities for standardization and consolidation across the various B2B capabilities.
- Organize and facilitate workshops with key stakeholders (tech and business) to help break capabilities down into high level features, identifying dependencies and MVP for the up-coming PI.
- Oversight of 'PI readiness' with the goal being to ensure there are always 1.5 PI's worth of features fully defined for scrum team intake.
- Identification of issues and appropriate escalation to management.
- Facilitate fortnightly Governance meetings with senior leaders to provide oversight of the strategic and PI backlogs.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Significant B2B payments experience, domestic, international, or cross border and good industry knowledge.
- Proven track record of successful business analysis/architecture within complex financial services software development projects.
- Working with users, senior management and stake holders across multiple disciplines, including technology, Product Owners and Managers.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to take ideas from a blank sheet of paper through to execution.
- Ability to read data files an advantage.
- Able synthesize large amounts of information to inform decisions and drive progress.
- Ability to handle multiple work streams and assignments simultaneously.
- Self-starter with a high level of personal accountability, who is comfortable with ambiguity and multi-tasking.
- Experience working in the agile development methodology.
- Strong global mindset.
- Ability to seek and recognise time to market improvements or innovative concepts for business growth.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good presentation skills.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time