Campaign Consulting Enablement Manager - ICMS
4 days left
- Contract Type
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
You’ll be challenged everyday as we transform our organization to meet the customers of tomorrow as part of EMPS, a global organization that sits within Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA). The International Customer Marketing & Solutions team is part of Enterprise Marketing Platforms & Solutions (EMPS) the global Centre of Excellence responsible for campaign execution.
We are seeking an energetic, strategic thought-leader who always puts the customer first, breaks down organizational silos and is passionate about creating innovative and compelling engagement with our customers. As part of the Campaign Consulting team, this person will be responsible for the coordination of all communications, change management and training to deliver a unified and engaging experience for our marketing partners.
The successful candidate will have a passion for marketing/creative development; be enthusiastic, collaborative, have a “problem solving” approach to success and be comfortable challenging the status quo with fresh thinking. Delivering a consistent, informative and timely experience across all communications, channels and platforms to effectively drive colleague engagement and deliver on our business goals.
This role can be based in Brighton or London.
- Development of a comprehensive and unified communications strategy/roadmap including differentiated communication tactics that engage key audiences and stakeholder groups
- Creation and delivery of all ICMS communications including market facing, internal and change management communications
- Ownership of the ICMS training content including researching, evaluating, recommending, and assisting with the implementation of learning
- Management of the ICMS Confluence site
- Collaborating with markets and partners to understand requirements and support design solution
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Marketing/agency experience is essential
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, to develop and execute solutions that drive meaningful and measurable results
- Comprehensive knowledge of creative software to support design development
- The ability to synthesis large amounts of information and to share that information via compelling narratives/story telling
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to lead diverse, cross-functional initiatives
- Collaboration and stakeholder management
- Intellectual curiosity and problem solving skills – ability to make connections between market needs and Enterprise solutions
- A post graduate degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in designing training material would be preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, taking initiative and personal accountability for achieving results
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time