Customer Care Professional – Terminal Enablement (Point Of Sale Servicing) Team - French Speaker
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
If you are passionate about delivering extraordinary service, results driven and interested in working for a world-class Global brand, then the American Express Customer Relationship Professional position may be an ideal fit for you. In this role you will provide extraordinary customer service by swiftly and accurately enabling our Merchant’s point of sale terminals, making it easy for them to do business with us and our American Express Cardmembers.
You will be working in a small, friendly and highly motivated team that has responsibility for Merchant point of sale (POS) processes for our valued customers. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing work inputs/inventory in line with departmental and individual goals;
- Liaison with third party partners and terminal providers;
- Working closely with other teams and departments within the business;
- Making outbound phone calls to our customers to proactively resolve issues that they experience with card acceptance drive down issues and increase Merchant satisfaction;
- Continuous process improvement; looking for ways to drive down issues and increase Merchant satisfaction.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Like the sound of working in a small team? Do you have what it takes to build a career here? Previous experience is not important, we are looking for candidates who can demonstrate that they are:
- Fluent in French and English, written and spoken;
- Highly self-motivated, results-oriented and positive;
- A team player;
- An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi task and easily adapt to change;
- Enjoying working with technology; proficient keyboard skills and in navigating within a Windows environment, i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Passionate about American Express and customer service.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
American Express are pleased to offer a competitive international relocation package for the right candidate that possess the correct right to work in the UK. Further details and conditions will be shared on application.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time