Commodity Procurement Specialist
Procurement Specialist - Worthing
Reporting in to the Global Commodity Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading the procurement and strategies in both the domestic and international markets. Working on a full time permanent basis, you will be based out of their Worthing office with occasional requirements for national and international travel.
- Build and develop Strategic Commodity Roadmaps based on business needs and Global Commodity Supplier Landscapes
- Conduct Supplier Analysis to help identify suitable and capable suppliers to support the Commodity Management Strategy
- Collaborate with strategic partners to deliver strategic business solutions to support building and maintaining a portfolio for critical material and suppliers
- Experience working within a procurement environment, ideally internationally
- Ability to negotiate and reviews contracts
- Experience of leading supplier evaluation, selection & control activities
- Previous experience of formulating and managing Procurement Strategies
- Experience using SAP
- Working towards or qualified MCIPS
Salary is dependant on experience but ranges from £35,000 to £39,000 per annum.
My client wants to move quickly with this position, so please apply today if you are looking for a new challenge.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.