Quality Support Manager
Quality Support Manger
Salary: up to £50,000
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Covering homes in and around Horsham, Billingshurt, + East Grinstead
SHC are actively recruiting for a Quality Support Manager to join the Quality team at working out of the Support Centre, Warnham, Horsham.
As a Quality Support Manager, your key responsibilities and duties will be:
- To support individual homes and SHC with providing excellent care
- Complete internal compliance audits
- To undertake development work in line with best practice
- Support the Registered Manager's to comply with regulatory and best practice requirements
- Report directly to the Director of Quality
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Level 5 qualification in Health + Social Care, Health, Nursing or Care Home Management experience
- Expertise knowledge of regulatory standards and evidence-based practice
- Advanced knowledge of internal and external compliance practice
- Full UK Driving Licence
Interested applications should apply on the organisations' website by submitting an up to date CV and a supporting statement (no more than 2 sides of A4) stating how they meet the criteria in the person specification.
Closing Date: Wednesday 24th April
Interview Date: Thursday 2nd May
Please Note: Successful applicant will be subject to a Disclosure + Barring Service Check (DBS)
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!
Apply for Quality Support Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly