English and maths Lecturers
At Plumpton College we are looking to recruit ambitious English and maths lecturers to join our highly successful and dedicated team.
We offer full-time and part-time, permanent positions as well as the possibility of flexible working.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to:
- Deliver inspirational lessons to maintain our high standards and achievement rates
- Contribute to the planning, development and review of assessments
- Promote high levels of attendance, achievement and retention of all our learners.
- Teach in class sizes which average 14-18 students
The ideal candidate will be professional, hardworking and a team player with a track record of good or outstanding teaching. You will have the ability to deliver a diverse range of English and/or maths qualifications ranging from entry level to GCSE to students on full-time vocational courses and Apprentices.
The post-holder will require a relevant teaching qualification. We offer excellent training and support for NQTs, as well as Continuous Professional Development opportunities to all teaching staff to develop and progress across the curriculum.
Plumpton College rewards:
- 37 days annual leave and up to 7 additional Christmas closure days and UK Bank Holidays
- Teacher Pension Scheme
- Staff Discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
To apply please complete an application form and an equality and diversity monitoring form and return them to email@example.com or send it to: HR Department, Plumpton College, Ditchling Road, Plumpton, East Sussex, BN7 3AE. Tel: 01273 890454.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website www.plumpton.ac.uk.
Closing Date: Tuesday 30th April