Insurance Sales Representatives
Are you wanting to start a rewarding career with the opportunity to grow with one of the industry’s growing insurance company? If the answer is yes, Red flag Recruitment would love to hear from you!
We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals to join our client’s team in Portslade by Sea.
Previous call center/sales experience is preferred
As an Insurance Sales Representative you will be speaking to new and existing customers and guiding them through insurance and warranty cover on their white goods and household appliances.
What makes you the right for this role?
- You are a smart self-starter that is passionate about the customer service and satisfaction
- You are a team player with an outgoing personality that enjoys interacting with people
- You have a great mindset and drive
- You are disciplined and self-motivated, with a willingness to learn
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a diverse, rewarding and dynamic industry.
Working Days - Monday to Friday 10.00am-6.00pm
Salary - £10.00/hr. (£19,500/annum) + Uncapped commission
What is it like to work within the company?
- Opportunity for sales training and guidance with personal/ professional development
- Conduct and engage high level conversations with customers
Job Description of the Insurance Sales Representative:
- Advise and inform customers about the available insurance and warranty packages and services being offered to them
- Communicate and answer customer questions and inquires
- Provide support and answers in a friendly manner
- Input customer information into the database
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent trouble shooting and objective handling skills
- Energetic and self-motivated
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Creative with strong negotiating skills
- Ability to work well within a team as well as individually
Our client offers you the ideal environment to work collaboratively in a team, with tons of opportunities for professional and personal development within their growing company!
If you have suitable experience and are available immediately, please send your up to date CV to Emma Sharp at Red Flag Recruitment