To be successful with your application, candidates will require:
* Server side node.js experience, preferably in scaled production environment.
* A positive attitude and an ability to effectively work with multi-disciplinary, internal and external distributed teams across the project lifecycle
* Some appreciation of DevOps and containerisation e.g. Jenkins, Sonar, Kubernetes, Docker
* Some familiarity with UX design, APIs, and service development (Web Services, RESTful services)
* Basic understanding of configuration management tools (e.g. Git)
Responsibilities will include:
* Under appropriate supervision, write modular and well tested code
* Ensure that software is built in a way which is consistent with - and exploits where possible - the collective frameworks, patterns and practices that exist across the wider Engineering community
* Understand and apply industry best practices, foster knowledge sharing to provide solutions for complex business problems where no precedent may exist, and ensure implementation of solutions where appropriate
* Relentless focus on delivering business value through sound engineering methods and principles
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.