ER Specialist (Fix Term Contract until Dec 2019)
This role forms a critical part of the UK & Ireland Employee Relations Team.
As an Employee Relations organisation, we provide counsel and guidance to employees and leaders and develop and execute Employee Relations strategies to meet the business and HR goals.
The ER Specialist role will provide the delivery of ‘best in class’ Employee Relations Consultancy Service to UK Business Leaders and employees as well as to Leaders across the Americas, EMEA and APAC where they have UK based employees.
Whilst this role is primarily telephone based case work, it is a dynamic and exciting role that sits within a team which prides itself on its ER expertise and its collaborative spirit.
- Provide comprehensive expert advice to business leaders on a high volume of ER cases covering all aspects of the employment relationship
- Understand, interpret and analyse changes in UK and EU Employment Law in order to develop proactive strategic solutions whilst maintaining compliance
- Drive continuous review and benchmarking activities to ensure ER service is best in class
- Deliver training to business leaders on key ER topics
- Deliver ad hoc Employee Relations projects
- Partner effectively with the broader Global Employee & Labour Relations teams, Business Leaders, General Counsel Office, HR colleagues and third party suppliers including Health & Safety and Occupational Health
- Communicate effectively with HR colleagues in the US and EMEA on issues which impact their business areas
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Significant Employee Relations case management experience in a large matrix organization – including disciplinary, grievance, performance, absence, ill health, flexible working, redundancy, contractual changes
- Expert application/interpretation of UK legislation across all key HR Policies and Procedures – including ability to quickly assess potential areas of risk
- Ability to interact effectively and quickly build credibility with Leaders
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence
- Strong organisational/prioritisation skills
- Ability to focus both on detail and wider implications of issues
- Ability to assess individual or business readiness to manage ER issues
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills
- Teamwork: Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the strong cohesive team environment
- Strong presentation skills
- CIPD/HR-related or Law Degree or equivalent is desirable
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time