Chef De Partie
** CHEF DE PARTIE - BRIGHTON - WORK/LIFE BALANCE **
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Chef de Partie to join a fantastic, well established team within a well known contract catering company. My Client is looking for an ambitious chef de partie who has the drive to succeed and the willingness to learn and develop. You will be working with fresh produce in order to create, delicious and nutritious meals.
* 40 hours per week
* Overtime paid
* FULL CLUB MEMBERSHIP!
* Latest finishing time is 8.30pm!
* Full training provided
* Holiday paid
* Great work/life balance
* Uniform provided and laundered
* Meals on duty
* Pension contribution
* Friendly, Laid back environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assisting the Head Chef and the team in managing all the sections of the kitchen
* Preparation of food according to company's guideline
* Adhere to Health and Safety legislation
* Support the Head Chef with the mise en place and service
* Managing your own section's stock level
* Working independently within the kitchen
* Maintain a positive attitude with the team
* Food Hygiene level 2 is preferred
If you think you are the right person for the role apply here or feel free to call Dania on 01273 855049. Alternatively you can email on email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.