Spa Butler - Sussex
Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa, part of Alexander Hotels a private group of quality hotels of distinction just outside London.
5 Star, Award winning Utopia Spa, 57 bedrooms including the new luxury Cedar Lodge development and a 2 bedroom self-contained Gatehouse are available for guests.
2 Award winning restaurants, Reflections Restaurant (1 Rosette x 60 covers), AG’s Restaurant (3 Rosette x 35covers) together with a range of conference and banqueting and private dining rooms catering for 8 to 95 guests.
Please see our website for a full list of facilities.
Join our Front of House team working in our Utopia Spa under the direction of our experienced Spa Manager, Kristina.
Spa Butler to work with our small dedicated team to ensure from welcome to departure our Spa guests, members and residents have a relaxing enjoyable experience at our Utopia Spa. You will be responsible for helping the team ensure all spa guests get the most out of their stay. Whether it be talking to guests to ensure they are enjoying their experience, making sure the spa is kept clean and tidy or serving guests with food and beverage orders you will be key in ensuring our enviable reputation as an award winning destination spa is retained. You will work across all public areas of the spa and be in liaising with the Spa Assistants, Spa Manager and Spa Reception to resolve any guest requests.
- 16-20hrs per week guaranteed or weekends only considered. Shifts available over a 7 day period including weekends. shifts between the hours of 10am and 7.30pm, flexible hours between these times available
- Acknowledging and interacting with guests throughout the public areas, spa garden and pool area
- Ensuring the facilities are well presented at all times and that all areas are fully stocked ready for the guests
- Delivering complimentary beverages/treats to spa guests during their spa day
- Answering any guest queries or finding out information from other team members to meet all guest requests/enquiries
- Taking and delivering food and beverage orders and ensuring they are served to ensure guest satisfaction and payment is taken
- Completing satisfaction checks with guests
- Showing guests around the facilities on request
- Liaising with therapists and the Spa Manager for any treatment queries/requests raised
- Adherence to Mystery Guest Standards criteria throughout the working day
- Smart appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for guest service
- Food and beverage service experience
- Ability to work weekend shifts
SALARY & BENEFITS
National minimum wage to £7.45 to £8.21 per hr dependant on age/experience
4 weeks holiday
8 Bank holidays
Free car parking
In addition you will benefit from a range of company benefits including:
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
- Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
- Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
- Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
- Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday.