Location: East Grinstead
Salary: £8.21 - £9.30 per hour
SHC are recruiting for Support Worker's to join our teams in our homes located in the East Grinstead area.
The homes in this area provide support and assistance to adults who have a range of acquired brain injury, learning and physical disabilities.
As a Support Worker, you will be responsible for:
- Providing innovative care and support to residents
- Contribute to the completion of support plans and risk assessments
- Promote independence and life skills
- To be involved in activities taking place
- Encouraging the people we support to make their own choices
To be considered for a Support Worker role, applicants must have:
- Minimum of 6 months experience within the care sector
- Caring nature
- Willing to learn and train with our training academy
- Excellent communication skills
Driver's licence and own vehicle is highly beneficial due to the rural location of some of SHC Homes.
What we offer:
- Training Academy - NVQ's in Healthcare and Nursing Apprenticeships
- Weekend pay enhancement and paid breaks
- Free Uniform
- Staff accommodation (subject to meeting specific criteria)
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Employment Assistant Programme
- Subsidised Lunches
If you wish to be considered for SHC, apply today with an up to date CV or email your CV
Please Note: Successful candidates will be subject to completing a Disclosure + Barring Service Check (DBS)
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!
Apply for Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly