Are you a Graduate or Junior Developer? Have you got experience with Java? Are you Brighton based? If the answers are yes, this is the role for you!
My client, a Brighton based medical company, are currently looking to hire a junior/mid level Java Developer to join their ever expanding team. The company, based near The Level, hosts an awesome product allowing GPs and medical professionals to provide consultation and advice remotely; so its really rewarding work! With over 700 practices already signed up, the company is only going from strength to strength as well!
To be successful with your application, my client is looking for some experience with:
- Java (Spring/Hibernate)
- MySQL and GIT
- Agile/Scrum, CI/CD
Nice to haves include:
- Experience with AWS, Linux
- Familiarity with RDBMS, OO Frameworks, TDD/BDD/DDD
What your role will involve:
- Collaborating with our product, operations and clinical teams to help scope and refine new ideas and requests into features
- Working with the technology team throughout the entire software lifecycle, taking part in daily stand-ups and refinement meetings
- Suggesting new technologies, better use of existing technologies and ways of improving any aspect of our product design, workflow, or working practices
What we offer:
- A fantastic, relaxed central Brighton office (we're just up from the Level)
- A truly supportive and friendly team
- Open environment, welcoming of new ideas and constructive criticism
- Flexible working hours
- NEST pension scheme
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply away!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Java Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly